Category Archives: organics
The average person uses 10-12 beauty products before they leave their home every morning. Starting with shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, deodorant, gel, makeup and even more lotions and potions to be groomed in order to feel good. This adds up to 500 chemicals daily one puts on their body that gets absorbed. Studies show that children are having puberty earlier, mens testosorin levels are down, and cancer on the rise. The movement is to be healthier, be green, to be good to the environment by using organic and natural beauty products. We are bombarded everyday with “noise” about how to look better, be healthier. Now is a time to rebuild and rethink what we are doing to reach a healthy balance.
Throughout history cosmetics have played a role in shaping peoples lives. One drop at a time we can help ourselves and the environment.
*Buy products made in the USA, no animal testing
*Shampoo less, rinse with water and use a little conditioner
*create your own facial, Cleopatra used honey, milk and botanicals oils.
*read the labels, if it has to many ingredients and chemicals take a pass
*allow your body to naturally detoxify, by letting the skin breath
G2 Organics is in a chic, green, new way. Co-Founder Cherie Corso, former model (but modeling again…) and Beauty expert has a mission is to educate and add sexiness and energy to products aim to to help one live healthier by promoting wellness through natural, and organic products. We believe that our products promote a wholesome way of life by obtaining from harmful toxins, and instead focusing on natural elements and awareness.
All of our products are Reiki charged with quartz crystals which is the belief of the healing power of stones. This is a Japanese technique that reduces stress and promotes healing and positive energy. Reiki means “life force energy” this technique dates back to many other other ancient cultures.
It is said that these stones helped the people achieve a greater sense of health of spirit, body and mind. They provide balance, peace, love, beauty, peacefulness, and emotional healing; sending good energy.
Fordham Universities interns for G2 Organics developed a organic cover stick for men and women, called The Hickey Stick. Its fun sexy and works, not just for hickies covers tattoos, and heals pimples and cuts with ingredients such as rosemary and zinc. Easy to carry and and fun to use.
No animal testing and products are proudly made in the USA.
For more information on G2 Organics and products visit
– See more at: http://www.cheriecorso.com/?tag=valentines-day#sthash.nPR2jLas.dpuf
#Crystals and #Celebrities, #Trump,#Gaga,KatyPerry,#Beckham,#Oprah,#KylieJenner plus more all for the #energy?
I gave billionaire presidential candidate Donald Trump one of my Reiki Quartz crystals at his book signing. He is a very high energy person, like myself and the crystals also can help in relaxation. Notice is Trump Tower all the marble and waterfall this is all great for good energy and prosperity.
photo credit: Arniep
“I have a crystal my mom gave me for Christmas years ago and I take it everywhere with me. She’s really into energy and stones. It’s Rose Quartz, and heart-shaped and it represents love.” – according to ZenJewels.com…which of course set me off hunting for mommie, Goldie Hawn. YUP!!! Jackpot! (go ahead & click…you’re gonna die!!)
Victoria & David Beckham
Photo credit: Vtornet
Both have an interest in crystal healing. “We’ve both been into crystals since moving to LA,” said David. Victoria elaborated, ‘‘We both like crystals, as in crystal energy. I have lots of Pink Quartz and Black Tourmaline in my bathroom. It’s quite spiritual out here in Los Angeles, all very positive.” as quoted in ok.co.uk
Photo Credit: GabboT
People.com reported that Ms. Hathaway shopped & purchased 2 special crystal pieces with a friend at the Crystalarium in West Hollywood on Melrose. Apparently, it’s quite the celeb hot spot.
Oprah even included this article about Crystal Healing in the Jan. 2014 issue of Oprah!! CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR QUARTZ CRYSTAL
According to a friend’s report in EntertainmentWise.com, ““She believes they hold sacred, ancient energy and wants that around her. She’s spent hundreds and thousands of pounds on them
Photo credit: Roland Godefroy
This sweet lady is my personal mentor. She’s the person who hooked me deeply into metaphysics at the tender age of 16 with her book Out on a Limb. She’s been into crystals for a long time…this ain’t no secret. She details her journey with crystals in her book,Going Within.
photo credit: mattbuck
She gets it! likes crystals and the energy. CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR QUARTZ CRYSTAL
Kylie Jenner & Jaden Smith
shop for crystals together at Crystalarium in West Hollywood, California on November 19, 2013. Now look!
Photo credit: The Heart Truth
She apparently chose to wear some citrine & aquamarine gem necklaces. And CrystalAge.com says that Ms. Crow is a “self-confessed citrine enthusiast.”
Jon Bon Jovi
He wears crystals and stones for good energy around his neck, a great believer in Karma.
Lady GaGa, uses quartz crystals to heighten her awareness and to relax by feeling the energy from the stones.
Read about it in Cosmopolitan Magazine
13 MANNERS to review with our kids! A refresher never hurts anyone! Parents we need reminders too.
1. Say "please" and "thank you." The two benchmarks of good manners, but sadly lacking today, despite the fact that teaching kids to say them is a simple process of reminding them.
3. Chew with their mouths closed. Nobody likes the site of chewed up food, and open mouths increase the chance of things falling out.
4. Don't interrupt. Unless it's an emergency (it usually isn't), kids need to learn patience and allow an interaction to continue.
5. Don't text at the table. Seemingly a no-brainer, I am constantly astounded by how much kids (and adults) check their phones during meals. I'm guilty, but trying not to do it!
6. Don't text during conversations. Nothing relays the message that you've got better things to do than checking your phone during a conversation.
7. Honor Privacy You don't have to read someone's diary to invade her privacy. In a world of reality TV and 24/7 social media, it's challenging to maintain a sense of privacy.
Knock on the door before entering a room.
Do not eavesdrop on others' conversations.
Don't spread gossip and rumors.
Don't share and forward the personal information (or photos) of others.
Do put an end to forwards that land in your lap. It stops here.
8. Learn to say "excuse me." Always appropriate when interrupting a situation or when releasing "gas."
9. Have integrity "Honesty and integrity are at the very foundation of one's character," says Sena. Our children must learn how powerful their words are, and how using them wisely is at the core of good manners.
Tell the truth. "It's not always easier to tell the truth, but it's always better in the long run," says Nickell. "Our children should know that lying won't get them anywhere, and that honesty really is the best policy."
Stick to your word. "Teach the importance of following through and living by your word," says Nickell. "It's an essential part of life, and it's a lesson children can begin to learn at a young age." If you say you're going to do something, stick to it.
10.Respect your elders "Speak to adults respectfully and look them in the eye when they are speaking to you," says Liz Taylor, an etiquette consultant in Minneapolis. Refer to them as Mr. or Mrs. unless they tell you otherwise. (If you don't know their names, refer to them as sir or ma'am.) Politely offer them your seat or let them go before you (through a door, in a buffet line, or anywhere).
11. Lose gracefully. If you do your best, then it doesn't matter whether you win or lose. We can't win every game, so when you lose, be sure to thank your opponent, shake hands and say, "Well done!" or "Good job." No sore losers, please.
Maintain a positive attitude. Sports and games should emphasize building each other up, taking turns, playing as a team, working hard and striving to improve. By focusing on these positives, there will be fewer bad manners when there is a loss.
12. Acknowledge friends and acquaintances. A simple nod or smile is all it takes, versus ignoring them completely.
13. Eat your food,with mouth closed, just another reminder!
#Acupuncture Facelift, what is it and does it work? Acupuncture Facelift, what is it and does it work? I had to give it a try, its natural, no chemicals NO cutting, sound right up my alley, this type of facial facelift has been praised in VOGUE (http://www.vogue.com/871420/vd-maggie-betts-is-obsessed-facial-acupuncture) I sought out the best in the biz, her name is Darien Lamb, RN, LAC, MS she was highly recommended. When I first met Darien, I was impressed by her credentials, and institutional knowledge, she treats the whole body, not just the face. I had my first appointment at Nicholas Day Spa, in Pelham NY http://nicholasdayspa.com she explained the treatment in detail, its natural way to help the aging process a cosmetic facial acupuncture is a healthy alternative to invasive Western medical injectable, fillers, and surgical procedures. it enhances muscle tone, strengthens and firms skin appearance, and improves overall health and well-being. The treatment takes 10 visits to see the full results, but I immediately felt the relaxation effects from day one, and saw the cosmetic results after the 3rd visit. The lines were softer and plumped. This cosmetic facial acupuncture left me looking and feeling relaxed and glowing. It is an effective treatment for people of all ages. Western Medicine (WM) views cosmetic facial concerns like wrinkles, loss of muscle tone, sagging skin, and skin problems as the result of factors such as habitual muscle movement, aging, genetics, and climatic factors. Although Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) agrees with Western Medicine, more importantly, TCM believes that aging is directly influenced by physical, emotional, and spiritual health. As I relaxed on the table with acupuncture needles in my face and legs, I felt a deep relaxation come over my entire body, it was hypnotic. After a section I felt like I had just woke up from a nap.
Before the treatment I did have a comprehensive exam which included questions concerning your digestion, sleep patterns, diet, stress level, family health history, and cosmetic concerns. The practitioner looks at the tongue, feel the pulse on your wrists, and possibly press or massage various body parts. She will inserted fine, sterilized acupuncture needles into specific acupuncture points on your face and body. The purpose of the treatment is to restore internal health to naturally lift, tone, and strengthen muscle integrity and skin. The result is healthy toned face muscles, tighter skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, refined skin, even skin color , and improved health and well-being. I love before and after pictures, check out these!
I highly recommend this treatment not only for beauty but for internal relaxation and all the health benefits that come with acupuncture. When you feel good you look good, and when you look good you feel good.Make a apt at Nicholas Day Spa,203 Wolfs Lane 914 738 3838 or 140 Lockwood Ave, New Rochelle
The three phases of perfectly applying self-tanner
- Back to School Shopping is one of the biggest retail events, next to holiday shopping. I say make it fun a
- educational and STRESS FREE!!!
- Have FUN and Save Money!
- Take Inventory of what u need and what fits, I was thrilled that my daughters UGGs still fit from last year
- Watch Sales on the staples of the wardrobe jeans, stretch pants, socks, underwear
- Use a Debit card, great way to teach kids fiscal responsibility http://www.cheriecorso.com/?p=983
- Have kids also make a list of needs and wants, then go through list
- Don't buy everything at once, kids like to see what the other kids are wearing
- Everyone love one status piece like expensive sneakers, Vineyards so make room in the budget
www.vineyardvines.com › Kids
- When supplies use coupons and make it fun
- School Supplies & Office Supplies : Target
- Organize, before school starts, closets and draws must be cleaned and organized, I have some great tips. For example keeping socks downstairs in
- coat closet right next to shoes
- Host back to school swap, its a a great way to get together and exchange clothes and books. It's a lot of fun! Have a party!!
- Super markets also have great deals on school supplies
Plan lunches, balanced and healthy ones using the warehouse stores and local super market
The Pros and Cons of Children’s Media Device Usage – Brought To You By California Cryobank
Volkswagen, Partner of Culture and Arts MoMA PS1
Its so true the arts transcend people and places. The MoMA had to be one of the most glamorous and exciting places in NYC to be! I went with my daughter, to support the arts. As a mother and On Air Parenting Expert, arts and my work go hand and hand in our household, inspiration comes in so many forms and it pops out brings happiness to all areas of our life.The arts have so many benefits for adults and children, from reducing stress, to aid in real life problem solving, art education strengthens problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. The experience of making decisions and choices in the course of creating art carries over into other parts of our life. Art is a way of making things better! I love creating and the creatives of the world, as you can see me on the far left in pink having a great conversation about the beautiful event. The food, guests, the atmosphere were amazing.
For the next two years, the Volkswagen Group of America will be the lead sponsor of educational programming for the Museum of Modern Art, New York (MoMA), and will back major exhibitions including MoMA PS1’s survey of local artists, Greater New York, opening this autumn at the Queens museum.