Tag Archives: money and parenting
- Back to School Shopping is one of the biggest retail events, next to holiday shopping. I say make it fun a
- educational and STRESS FREE!!!
- Have FUN and Save Money!
- Take Inventory of what u need and what fits, I was thrilled that my daughters UGGs still fit from last year
- Watch Sales on the staples of the wardrobe jeans, stretch pants, socks, underwear
- Use a Debit card, great way to teach kids fiscal responsibility http://www.cheriecorso.com/?p=983
- Have kids also make a list of needs and wants, then go through list
- Don't buy everything at once, kids like to see what the other kids are wearing
- Everyone love one status piece like expensive sneakers, Vineyards so make room in the budget
www.vineyardvines.com › Kids
- When supplies use coupons and make it fun
- School Supplies & Office Supplies : Target
- Organize, before school starts, closets and draws must be cleaned and organized, I have some great tips. For example keeping socks downstairs in
- coat closet right next to shoes
- Host back to school swap, its a a great way to get together and exchange clothes and books. It's a lot of fun! Have a party!!
- Super markets also have great deals on school supplies
Plan lunches, balanced and healthy ones using the warehouse stores and local super market
Mom's, listen up, the best thing I ever did was give my kid a debit card! Your child will learn more from this then you can even imagine. Some kids just see us pull out our credit cards and wala instant merchandise. I wanted to show the process, as a entrepreneur I encouraged my daughter to "take the challenge" and start a "FUN" business over the summer. I took it a step further and gave her a debit card to buy whatever she wanted as long as she was accountable for the money in the account. The debit card was in my name, her possession, kept tight in in her little cupcake wallet in her bag.