Tag Archives: Trader Joes
- Back to School Shopping is one of the biggest retail events, next to holiday shopping. I say make it fun a
- educational and STRESS FREE!!!
- Have FUN and Save Money!
- Take Inventory of what u need and what fits, I was thrilled that my daughters UGGs still fit from last year
- Watch Sales on the staples of the wardrobe jeans, stretch pants, socks, underwear
- Use a Debit card, great way to teach kids fiscal responsibility http://www.cheriecorso.com/?p=983
- Have kids also make a list of needs and wants, then go through list
- Don't buy everything at once, kids like to see what the other kids are wearing
- Everyone love one status piece like expensive sneakers, Vineyards so make room in the budget
www.vineyardvines.com › Kids
- When supplies use coupons and make it fun
- School Supplies & Office Supplies : Target
- Organize, before school starts, closets and draws must be cleaned and organized, I have some great tips. For example keeping socks downstairs in
- coat closet right next to shoes
- Host back to school swap, its a a great way to get together and exchange clothes and books. It's a lot of fun! Have a party!!
- Super markets also have great deals on school supplies
Plan lunches, balanced and healthy ones using the warehouse stores and local super market