Tag Archives: www.cheriecorso.com
13 MANNERS to review with our kids! A refresher never hurts anyone! Parents we need reminders too.
1. Say "please" and "thank you." The two benchmarks of good manners, but sadly lacking today, despite the fact that teaching kids to say them is a simple process of reminding them.
3. Chew with their mouths closed. Nobody likes the site of chewed up food, and open mouths increase the chance of things falling out.
4. Don't interrupt. Unless it's an emergency (it usually isn't), kids need to learn patience and allow an interaction to continue.
5. Don't text at the table. Seemingly a no-brainer, I am constantly astounded by how much kids (and adults) check their phones during meals. I'm guilty, but trying not to do it!
6. Don't text during conversations. Nothing relays the message that you've got better things to do than checking your phone during a conversation.
7. Honor Privacy You don't have to read someone's diary to invade her privacy. In a world of reality TV and 24/7 social media, it's challenging to maintain a sense of privacy.
Knock on the door before entering a room.
Do not eavesdrop on others' conversations.
Don't spread gossip and rumors.
Don't share and forward the personal information (or photos) of others.
Do put an end to forwards that land in your lap. It stops here.
8. Learn to say "excuse me." Always appropriate when interrupting a situation or when releasing "gas."
9. Have integrity "Honesty and integrity are at the very foundation of one's character," says Sena. Our children must learn how powerful their words are, and how using them wisely is at the core of good manners.
Tell the truth. "It's not always easier to tell the truth, but it's always better in the long run," says Nickell. "Our children should know that lying won't get them anywhere, and that honesty really is the best policy."
Stick to your word. "Teach the importance of following through and living by your word," says Nickell. "It's an essential part of life, and it's a lesson children can begin to learn at a young age." If you say you're going to do something, stick to it.
10.Respect your elders "Speak to adults respectfully and look them in the eye when they are speaking to you," says Liz Taylor, an etiquette consultant in Minneapolis. Refer to them as Mr. or Mrs. unless they tell you otherwise. (If you don't know their names, refer to them as sir or ma'am.) Politely offer them your seat or let them go before you (through a door, in a buffet line, or anywhere).
11. Lose gracefully. If you do your best, then it doesn't matter whether you win or lose. We can't win every game, so when you lose, be sure to thank your opponent, shake hands and say, "Well done!" or "Good job." No sore losers, please.
Maintain a positive attitude. Sports and games should emphasize building each other up, taking turns, playing as a team, working hard and striving to improve. By focusing on these positives, there will be fewer bad manners when there is a loss.
12. Acknowledge friends and acquaintances. A simple nod or smile is all it takes, versus ignoring them completely.
13. Eat your food,with mouth closed, just another reminder!
#HughJackman says "wear #sunscreen" I say "whatever you say HUGH!!"
MULTIPLE SIGNS OF AGING KIT + YOUTHFUL SKIN SUN SHIELD SPF 50
If you want to hear from others about all MD Complete product, read Total Beauty
www.mdcompleteskincare.com Review for MD Complete, MD Complete Skin Clearing Breakout Spot Treatment, Blemish + Acne Control. Read more MD Complete product reviews at Total …
Like Mother like Daughter #KrisJenner and #KimKardashian YES HICKIES! @thehickeystick
EarthDay and Mother's Day just around the cornor I could not resist, just talking about what natural and organic Mother like daughter, they both are women of passion and like a good hickey. G2 Organics, my company has the best product to cover and conceal, www.g2organics.com. Yes, I'm a Mom, and helped create this cover conceal and heal stick with my students from Fordham University
. The stick has many uses for bug bites, cover tattoos and more. Easy to carry for men and women, I actually keep it in my medicine cabinet and everyone in my family uses it. MULTI- use even has zinc so it protects from sun.
'KUWTK' Kris Jenner Gets A Hickey From Corey Gamble On Hot Date.
Mar 23, 2015 – Um, gross! After a sexy date night with her much younger boyfriend,Kris Jenner was caught rocking a hickey on her neck.
Secret's Clinical Strength deodorant has completely changed my routine! by Catherine N. Franks
I don't know about anyone else, but for some reason I sweat a lot more during the winter. I always carry around a deodorant in my bag and usually touch up about four times a day…needless to say, very annoying! But, the Secret's Clinical Strength deodorant has completely changed my routine! I actually like sweating now because the deodorant absorbs any odors and releases a yummy clean scent! Confessions of a chronic sweater: after using Secret Clinical Strength I can't stop smelling myself!
Extra bonus points: I can workout during my lunch break without worrying about smelling for the rest of the day!